Traveling Through Time - Past Life Memories Coming To Life

     The following story is one that even I am still mind blown about, a story that cheats the laws of time and space and may open the door for more questions than answers.

     As far back as I can remember, I have had a very vivid memory of a past life. A past life of divine mystery.

     In this memory, I am a young woman, alongside my sister or friend, and we walk out of a very small pub right on the water, late at night.
     We were dressed in 1800's style dresses. Mine was a dark moss green and the other woman's was a wine red, and as we left the pub, we began to walk down the lantern lit cobble stone street along the waters edge. Not long after we left the pub, 5 drunken men began to follow us into the darkness of the night. We knew of their presence behind us, and we walked into the darkness of large archways, not far from the pub. They followed us into the darkness. Moments later, the woman and I walked out, calm as can be, covered in blood...and walked away.

     I was speaking with a friend that lives in York England, while planning my trip there in the near future and the story of this memory slipped my lips. I giggled as I told the story, in hopes to lighten the mood and not be thought crazy, but his voice went silent.

      He said "draw me a picture of what it looked like in your memory", so I did. Here is my (very) rough sketch of the very small pub on the waters edge, besides a taller building, and nearby archways.


His silence lengthened....until he sent me the image of this very small pub in England that as built before the 1800's, on the edge of the water....accompanied by a bridge, with archways....
(small white building is the pub....tall building beside it...and archways under the bridge....)



     I've always been a firm believer in past lives...in fact, I even offer Past Life Readings, but this would be the first time that I personally experience such amazing evidence of this weaving world that we live in!

     Looks like this pub is now added to my list of places to see, while we visit England in 2019!


Comments

  1. Sara! ♥️ I'm so incredibly happy you've been brought together with a past life memory! I'm a firm believer, know I'm an 'old soul'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've always been a believer....but it brought it to a whole new level to find the actual location of my memory!!!

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing that whoever that English guy was... he must be truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Sarah, you are the real deal. The way you described this to me, I knew straight away where you were talking about. No doubt about it.... you were there over 200 years ago. Mind BLOWN!

    P.S I'm the English guy everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It blew my mind when you showed me that picture!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts